Thursday, January 22, 2009

Inaugural Fashion

There has been much criticism on the fashion displayed on inauguration day. I realize that fashion is not nearly as important as the historical and political significance of the occasion, but interesting all the same.



I personally loved all of it. I really liked Jill Bidens tall boots and grey dress, however I could not find any images of it. Any opinion you'd like to share?
Michelle Obamas yellow dress was as some say "a little mother of the brideish", but I think thats what the occasion calls for, the strange color looked awesome on her, and with her height, she can pull off most anything. The girls looked adorable.
Once again I know fashion is not important in the big picture, but its refreshing to see what great style they all have. I love the fact that Michelle is very into small designers, people who are just getting out there. Hopefully that will set a trend for people seeking out new hidden talent.
Oh and only Aretha could make that hat look as fabulous as it did!

No comments:

Post a Comment