Thursday, January 1, 2009

Ringing in the New Year...

...with a tink tink tink tink.... in your ear. That is of course the most popular noise, other than NPR or the Avett Brothers, that you will hear pouring out of my tiny studio which is located at Lyndon Street Artworks in Greensboro North Carolina.
I am a metalsmith/metals artist/silver smith/ jewelry designer/fashion designer...or some combination of that. My company, Copper Chameleon, which is still a wee little bud, is ringing in the new year by starting a Blog (woo-hoo), among other new approaches and ideas for design, marketing and overall mission of Copper Chameleon.
This Blog, named for the sole motivating entity, which as of late, has begun to take over my own personal identity, hopes to be a tool, think tank, brain storming cyclone type thing for anyone really, fellow artists, or myself. All in relation to Fashion, past and present, jewelry of course, from methods to mining issues, and a little food, fun and frivolity with a bit of frugality, after all we are all affected by this nasty, biting recession.
I figured I would keep it broad, this way no one can be annoyed if I happen to go off track a bit.

1 comment: