Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fashion Photgraphy I Love






I have had a passion for fashion (rhyme)...and especially fashion photography, since I was a kid. I had thought perhaps I would pursue it when I went to college, then that changed and I became infatuated with metals.
Viewing these images inspire me to utilize the creativity in fashion photography more than the same old, same old white or gradient backgrouns for jewelry I am currently stuck in. A change is on its way!
These are some images that I really am drawn to, whether for their superior aesthetic qualities
or the simply bizarre nature. Enjoy!


FYI...the 1st photo with the America Steak:

On her right arm, from top: Faraone Mennella bracelet; Pomellato bracelet; Harry Winston bracelet; Cartier bracelets. On her left arm, from top: De Beers bracelet; Pomellato bracelet; Van Cleef & Arpels bracelet; Harry Winston bracelet; De Beers bracelet and ring.


Crazy...I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment